Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 13, 2010

Two truth's and a lie !


When I went to rockland state park with
my family, we went to the pool ! There was a diving board over a pool that was 9 feet !!!! All my cousins jumped off but I didnt want to. sooner or later i ended up jumping in and i felt like i was going to die ! luckily i swam good enough and made back up to the surface ! :)













one day I was in my house watching t.v my step -dad was chasing my little brother around the house. All of a sudden my little brother grabs his big red bat and hits my step-dad really hard on his back !!!
















One day I was walking with my mom and we saw a whole bunch of police cars and ambulances.when we looked up there was a guy that was about to jump off a building. the cops were trying to persuade him not to jump off the building, but he still did!!!!!!

No comments: