Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Mr.Lahana's Random questions :']

O1.  Describe your bedroom.  What’s the single most important thing in it?
Well its Pink & Blue :] Has one big Comfy Bed B] O2 Big Dressers ,
a flat screen TV & O2 Mirrors <3  The most important thing ? My mirrors :'] 


O2.  What’s your best childhood memory?
Well when my mommy used to sing '' My little sunshine'' to me :] I love that song <3 <3 


O3. What’s something you eat that many people find disgusting? 
Uh Eggs with Mayonnaise :x 


O4. Do you believe in love at first sight?  Why or why not?
Nope , Why ? Because thats basically like you're walking down the street see a boy & fall in love.
That's stupid. and how do you fall with somebody you dont know ? 


O5. Do you sing in the shower?
W H O D O E S N ' T !? Soo yeah :'] 

O6. What’s one thing you’d change about your neighborhood? 
The violence >.< 

O7. If you were the opposite sex, what would your name be?
 Um my name would be Alexander . B]


O8. A window opens, it’s you 3 years ago,  what advice do you give yourself?
Keep your head held high and don't pay attention to the trouble makers .

O9.  What something you fake all the time?
My Happiness /: 

No comments: