Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 30, 2012

44. What’s something you just can’t figure out? Explain.

Hmm something i cant figure out ?  Uh why are there so many Killings happening.
What do people find so good in killing a human being ? I bet you wouldn't like if someone killed one of your family members.  Dont you Regret it after ? If i murdered somebody i wouldn't be able to
live with myself. Knowing everyday of my life that i killed another living soul. & i find it pointless
why would you Do that if your just gonna end up in  jail with a bunch of Bad people .
But here's the thing. That's how i feel about innocent strangers being killed. But God forbid one of
my family members were killed. I'll Go C R A Z Y. I dont care who you are , whos your mom , or your dad whatever I will Probably Murder you ! Especially if that was my mom , Brother or any other close family members. Id probably turn you into Human Sushi  >:|

1 comment:

lahana said...

"Human Sushi" LOL. I think most people who commit murder truly think they will not get caught. Maybe a small percentage secretly wish they'll get caught. I can't imagine murdering someone either-- I mean, I feel HORRIBLE when I catch mice in those sticky traps.