Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

[Can we be] more [Than just friends]

Friends tell the end

no matter how many messages I send

I can no longer pretend

you make my stomach bend

twist and turn the butterflies flutter

cant you see when we speak I tend to mutter

yes were friends but I want so much more

I want you to love me to the core

you care for me a lot you swore

but once again I want so much more

I want your lips on mine while the rain pour

cant you see its you I adore

When will you finally pull me near

no longer hiding behind fear

giving me that smile that is so rare!

When I catch that stare

I run out of air

its more than I can bare.

I need to be so much more

why is our love such a war

please give into your heart so we both win

lets finally be more than just friends!

No comments: