Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

iLoveyuu

Ill protect you from the pain,
Ill protect you from all harm,
Ill hold you in my arms,
Just give into my charm.
Because Theres no need to cry,
Are your wondering why?
Ill make you Forget all your fears
Ill fill your life with cheers
I Told you once
And ill tell you twice
My love have no price
You can offer me a million
Or even a billion
You can offer me all the bourbon in the world
And i still wont say a word
Your the true picture of Love
Since your just like a white dove
Flying so high above.
This rhyme is like sweeties
And its giving me diabetes!
So im going to end this rhyme
Before it turns into a crime
The last words i say
Actually comes from a play
But dont hate me, Okay?
I Love You only takes a second to say, i proved that today
Ill be Yours forever and always,and thats all i wanted to say!

No comments: