Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 26, 2012

Friends . . .

Everybody says friends are people you can trust , tell anything to without them
judging you , they stay by your side through anything & Etc .
If thats the case , I have almost No Friends . . . I feel like have nobody i can do all that to
, & if i do i can count them on One hand and i wouldn't even use all five fingers /:
Sometimes i wish i had that one "Dream Friend " The one i can tell all those things to and they would
stay by my side no matter what . I wanna be able so have that friendship that when i have kids i can introduce them to my kids and say " We've been Friends ever since Middle school "
Will that ever happen ? I don't think so. Remember not all dreams come true . If that one dream did come true i'd Be very Happy But i'm not gonna get my hopes up . . . /:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you got me as a friend you know im always here for you cause im next to you :)