Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Exciting News :]

Okay , So on Friday we got our High School Acceptance letters.
I was so anxious :x We've been waiting for those letters for a super Long time.
I was Super Happy with the high school i got accepted to :]
Which was my First Choice , The New York Harbor School .
The school is focused on Marine Biology ,
Which i always had an interest in .
The school Is located on Governors Island ,
Which means i have to take a boat to school Every morning ,
How Awesome is that ? Lol
The other awesome part about that school is that my Cousin
got accepted to that school also , which means I get to see him
Everyday & Annoy him > : ] 
So , yeah thats my post for the day <3

1 comment:

lahana said...

You deserve it! You are such a powerful and **charming** young lady. I just know many doors like this will open up for you throughout life. This is only the beginning.