Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Will you raise your kids the same way your parents raised you?

I definitely will. Why ? Because i feel like my mom & Dad ( stepdad )
are raising  me the Right way. they don't let me stay out late , hang out with people who are
disrespectful or Do bad things. I Know most kids hate that their parents do that stuff but i don't.
Because i know by them doing that I'm not gonna get in trouble .
I Don't wanna be like none of these girls that only hang out in the street like if they
dont have a home & then get pregnant at 16 -____- Girls think its Cute and Cool when they stay out late like No you only look like a Hood Rat . Cut it out
already & they wanna mess with these boys that Go out with everyone & then have the nerves to start crying when the boy breaks their heart or something.
Like you Knew he was a little player Stupid Girl ! Then the boys think they're cute joining gangs and stuff -___ - You're not though ! this is one of the reasons why all these young people are dying these days ! >.<

No comments: